First of all, thank you to everyone who stopped by last week when I was really and truly having a bad day. I just let it all out, and I think it helped! But honestly, the truth will tell after how this week goes, because as I said, I am the queen of one good week, then the next week or two (or three or four), I can’t keep it together.
But here’s what went on this week:
1. I stuck to my 5K training plan.
2. I stuck to Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.
3. I added in some extra walking and dance class when I could.
4. I got in activity every day except one rest day.
4. I allowed myself planned splurges, which at first I wasn’t going to let myself have any. Then I realized that was probably going to set myself up for failure trying to be all “perfect.”
5. I started reading and working the The Beck Diet Solution program. There’s a new section to read/do each day, and I’ll be honest, I have only gotten through #4, but I will keep trying to get it in. The very first one is reading the reasons why I want to lose weight twice a day every day, and I think it is very helpful!
So, even though I was successful this past week, I’m nervous because I’m scared I’ll screw it up this week. I am so close the the 150s, and this is the lowest weight I have been this year, so I really, really, REALLY want this week to go well! So I’m just gonna keep the faith!
Height: 5′ 4″
Highest Weight: 201.1 lbs (6/1/2011)
Current Weight: 161.0 lbs
Change Since Last Weigh In: -2.5 lbs
Total Lost This Year: -12.0 lbs (since 3/23/2015)
All Time Total Lost: -40.1 lbs (since 6/1/2011)
(you can see my entire weight loss log here.)
This post is linked up on Weigh In Wednesday with Winter and Cassi. Join us and/or check out the other fitness and weigh loss warriors!